Our hoist and crane inspection is an in-depth assessment, available for all brands of mobile, overhead, jib, tower cranes and hoists, to help ensure regulatory compliance, assist with safety and reliability, and lower the total cost of crane ownership.
Our certified inspectors have completed a rigorous training program through the Crane Inspection & Certification Bureau (CICB). Our technicians have extensive crane and hoist service experience, and are equipped with the latest tools and technology needed for crane inspections. The technicians are OSHA certified, and must fulfill a minimum number of hours of experience in order to be qualified.
Safety & Compliance
Our inspections ensure regulatory compliance. To meet OSHA requirements, a crane owner must complete routine inspections of all cranes/hoists (the routine inspection schedule is dependent upon the service class and environment of crane/hoist) and maintain a certification record of inspection reports.
- Findings ranked from safety concerns to basic general maintenance
- Digital photographs of most serious deficiencies
- Clear and concise reports
- Repair proposal includes necessary parts and fully-guaranteed labor
- Inspection records stored in our database